How to Get Rid of Pregnancy Symptoms 0
Morning sickness, aka anytime of day sickness, can be a real kill-joy during your pregnancy but here are some tips to help. Yes, this website is more focused on All Belly Pregnancy reviews but we still want to provide you with some practical steps that will make working out and feeling great possible.
- Keep saltine crackers next to your bed and nibble before you even get up.
- Eat small, light meals throughout the day avoiding long periods without eating.
- Keep a healthy snack with you at all times.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water or spritzers.
- Avoid caffeine and dairy as they can make your stomach more upset.
- Here’s a fun one, eat what you are craving.
Yes, your body can be telling you what it needs so if you are craving dinner for breakfast or visa-versa go with it.
- Try and take vitamins with a meal and full glass of water.
- Try hard candy, yes it sounds a bit odd but it can help.
They even have pregnancy pops that are tummy friendly flavors.
- Keep fresh lemons at home and give them a sniff when feeling queezy.
- Keep mmint gum in your purse when you’re out and about.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and rest when you are tired.
If queezy isn’t your problem and its diarrhea try to incorporate the BRAT diet into your day. Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.
If its constipation that’s your battle try to make sure you drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and eating lots of fruits and veggies like mango, plums, cherries, and leafy greens.
If you’re suffering from heartburn avoid any spicy, citrusy foods and try drinking a small amount of milk before eating. Do not eat right before lying down and don’t eat too much at a time. Avoid too much caffeine and plan your workouts at least an hour after eating.
Hopefully these tips will help you enjoy your journey a little less painfully.